Carbon Destroyer 2 oz.
Modern Spartan Systems - Carbon Destroyer is an aerospace certified, water-based solvent with micro-emulsion Carbon Blast technology. Carbon Destroyer has “awe inspiring” cleaning power. Strong enough blast through contaminants such as Cosmoline, it is water-based (not solvent), environmentally-friendly, and has a pleasant smell. This proprietary formula was originally designed to remove the heavy baked on carbon deposits from fighter jet engines and gun ports, such as on the 30mm GAU-8 Avenger cannons on A-10 Warthogs. It had to quickly and aggressively destroy the carbon while at the same time remaining safe for use on exotic metals. After hundreds of thousands of dollars in research, testing and product development, this formula has been certified by all the large aerospace manufacturers. Using its micro-emulsion, Carbon Blast technology to penetrate even the smallest carbon particles grabbing pores and crevices, it will quickly and easily accomplish the mission of cleaning your firearms unlike anything you have ever used.
- Designed to quickly dissolve heavy carbon deposits
- Designed for natural & synthetic compounds
- Water-based, Safe on all metals
- Great for cleaning suppressors
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 certified plants
- American ingenuity & American made
- An aerospace certified, water-based solvent with micro-emulsion Carbon Blast technology.
Made in the USA