Stay toasty with these Disney® themed warmers that pack up to 12
hours of heat. The HotHands® Hand Warmers
are an orderless, environmentally safe heat source that provides warmth
and comfort in all cold conditions. Average activated temperature is
122°F (50°C). Simply open the plastic outer pouch when you are ready to
activate a Little Hotties® hand warmer. Place the HotHands® hand
warmers in pockets, sleeping bags, boots, gloves, etc. Enjoy up to 12
hours of warmth. Packed 1 pair per pack,
Ready In Seconds,
Air Activated - Ready when you are!
Hand warmers are a great addition to any survival kit or bug-out-bag.
The ability to get heat instantly can be a great asset. HotHands®
Hand Warmers can be used by athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen,
spectators, skiers, construction workers and anyone who enjoys keeping
their hands warm. air-activated and provide safe, natural heat.
For $1.99 you get a pair of high quality hand warmers
Hothands® contain ingredients like iron, activated carbon
and water. Once these ingredients come into contact with the oxygen in
the air, the ingredients oxidize and produce heat. The combination of
ingredients has been specially formulated to ensure a constant and
comforting heat for a wide variety of uses.
- Disney® Characters
- Air activated
- Natural heat
- Lasts up to twelve (12) hours
- Package contents: (1) pair of assorted Disney® character warmers
- Materials: Iron powder, salt, water, activated charcoal, vermiculite
- Dimensions: 4.88 inches x 9.63 inches x 3.13 inches
- Officially Licensed
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Do not open warmer's package until ready to use. Remove warmer from package. Do not open, puncture or tear warmer. Do not weaken the warmer material by crushing or kneading in hands. for maximum efficiency place warmer in hands or pockets. Warmer heats up in 15-30 minutes. If heat decreases, expos warmer air and shake. After use, dispose of with household garbage. The ingredients will not harm enviroment.
- Burn Hazzard. Immediately remove warmer if itis too hot or uncomfortable. check skin periodically. Maximum tempature may reach 156°F (69°C)
- DO NOT USE:
- directly on skin for extended periods of time
- fot longer than stated
- with other heaing devices or heat up in microwave
- while sleeping
- on infants or on those who cannot feel heat
- in oxygen enriched-enriched enviroments
- Careful supervision is required when used by the elderly, children, the handicapped, and those with sensitive skin.
with allergies, diabetes, frostbite, scars, open wounds, bruising,
swelling, sensitive skin, arthritis, paralysis, nerve damage or
circulatory problems, and people who cannot apply or remove warmer by
themselves, should not use this product unless direted by a physician.
external use only. Do not allow contents to get in eyes or mouth. If in
eyes flush thououghly with clean water. If in mouth, contact poison
control center as it contains iron powder, which can be harmful if
swallowed. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
to follow the precautions listed on the packaging may result in serious
injuries or burns. Only use HotHands® Hand Warmers as directed.
Contents: Iron powder, water, salt, activated charcoal and vermiculite.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.